1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God.
2. We believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely
perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having
been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the
cross, rose from the dead, and ascended into heaven and is now our High Priest.
4. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells, seals, and baptizes
believers into the Church, the Body of Christ, at the moment of salvation. The
baptism of the Holy Spirit occurs at the time when one places his trust in
Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
5. We believe man was created in the image of God.
6. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide
the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe.
7 . We believe water baptism and the Lord's Supper are
ordinances to be observed by the Church. We believe immersion is the mode of
baptism which we consider best to demonstrate what occurs spiritually at the
moment of salvation.
8. We believe the true Church is composed of all people who
through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit
and are united together in the body of Christ.
9. We believe only those who are members of the true Church
shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
10. We believe Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church,
and every local church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own
11. We believe in the personal, premillennial and imminent
coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and this "Blessed Hope" has a vital
bearing on the life and service of the believer.
12. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead of the
believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the
unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.